Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AABCOOLING Thermopad 20x130x3 1,5 W/mK presents high quality AABCOOLING thermal conductivity tape, which is characterized by excellent quality guaranteeing very good heat conduction. Two-way thermo-conductive tape is ideally suited for spaces between the heat sink and the heating element. The tape is in one large piece that can be trimmed to suit individual needs. Thanks to exceptional compressibility, it can be used to remove heat from systems that are spaced from 2,8 mm to 2,5 mm.
- Powerful thermal tape
- Easy to use and remove
- Working in the temperature range: -50 ~ 200C degrees
- Thermal conductivity: 1,5 W/mK
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Compression - perfect filling of the gap
- No glue
- Laptop / notebook (graphics cards, power section)
- PC - graphics card (between heat sink and GPU), power section, RAM modules
- Appliances / Appliances (LCD TVs, amplifiers, electronics emitting heat)
Method of application:
- First make sure both surfaces are completely clean.
- Remove the protective tape on one side and apply to the system / chip.
- Remove the second protective tape and press the heatsink, cooling system.
Thanks to the special structure it fills the rough surfaces perfectly, it is very flexible and easy to remove if you want to unstick the joined surfaces. The tape does not have an adhesive so its mounting on a heating element requires mechanical pressure on the heatsink.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Thermopad 20x130x3 1,5 W/mK
- 1 x Package