Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AAB CoolingThermal Grease 4 - 10g is an extremely efficient thermal-conductive paste with a conductivity of as much as 9.5 W / mK. The modern formula was developed using Carbon-Nano technology, which incorporates a unique composition of metal oxide compounds that is six times better conductive than copper. Combined with CNT technology (carbon nanostructures several times stronger than steel), the modern TG 4 compound has been designed to provide the most stable performance of innovative Intel, AMD, nVidia and other electronic circuits. The ultra-modern formula TG 4 does not conduct electricity, so there is not even the slightest risk of electrical fault. Ideally fills the connections and the micro gap between the processor and the base of the cooling system (heatsink). High quality ensures stable operation without compromising thermal performance. The paste should be distributed very thinly for the best conductivity.
- Performance at the highest level of 9,5 W / mK
- Appropriate density and viscosity, Carbon-Nano technology
- It does not dry out or effuse
- Easy to use and remove
- Operating range: -200 to 300 ° C
- Stable operation without deterioration of conductivity over time
- High thermal conductivity guarantees top performance.
- A modern formula that incorporates Nano-Carbon CNT technology.
- A base of modern metal oxide compounds.
- Several times higher conductivity than copper.
- Proper density and viscosity ensure accurate placement during pressure.
- Dense consistency - does not dry, does not effuse.
- Stable operation without compromising conductivity over time.
- Simple application – you should distribute a very thin layer.
- Does not conduct electric current - does not cause short circuit on very sensitive electronic circuits.
- Wide working range from -200 to 300 degrees C
Systems used in PCs, laptops and other electronics:
CPUs (between the heat sink and the CPU), graphics cards (between the heat sink and the GPU), chipsets (between the heat sink and North Bridge and South Bridge), power sections and among other heating circuits in widely used electronics.
Instructions for applying paste to the system:
1. Apply a thin layer of paste to the processor surface and distribute evenly.
2. When installing and pressing the heat sink to the processor, gently rotate it several times to the right and left to perfectly distribute the paste between the processor and the heatsink base.
- AAB Cooling Thermal Grease 4 - 10g