Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 9 PWM is most of all a high quality workmanship, quiet operation and good price. The silicone washers for the screws that reduce the noise are also included in the set. The high working performance of the AAB fans is due to the advanced AFDB (Dynamic Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearings. An additional advantage of this solution is extended, compared to sliding bearings, lifespan of 100000h.
The PWM fan runs at 600~2200 ±10% ± 10% rotation speed, automatically adjustable from the BIOS level of the motherboard. The airflow is up to 17,5~58 m3 / h and the noise generated during operation is 9,5~17,9 dB (A), making it a very quiet and efficient fan in its class available on the market.
- Solid construction, 92 x 92 x 25 mm
- State-of-the-art IC PWM
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Excellent work performance 17,5~58 m3/h
- Ideal for 92 mm CPU heat sinks
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Cooling of the case consists of warm air being thrown out. Mostly, the fan from the power supply is not capable of providing good cooling, despite its high speed and quite high noise levels. AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 9 PWM solves this problem.
Highly efficient and 92 x 92 x 25 mm dimensions allow the fan to be mounted on the heatsink for efficient cooling of the processor instead of the loud noise of other manufacturers.
Excellent replacement for loud fan on a CPU heat sink. Can be installed on the side panel of a PC or ATX computer power supply
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- Ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span
Mounting the fan in a casing or power supply:
The AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 9 PWM is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan. Mounting methods in the power supply:
- connecting the fan on the motherboard and carrying the cable (30 cm) from the power supply by any small gap - possibility of reading the current number of fan speed in the BIOS
- disassembling / disconnecting the 4 pin plug and connecting the fan in the power supply directly (no return possible) - black cable is the mass (-), red (+), the fans installed in most power supplies require only "+" and "-", other wires i.e. yellow for the speed readings, blue or green - automatic PWM control, no connection required when installing the fan directly in the power supply.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Super Silent Fan 9 PWM
- 4 x mounting screws
- 4 x anti-vibration washers