Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The AAB Cooling Thermo Pad 120.20.0,5 is a high performance thermal conductor. Excellent quality ensures very good conduction of heat! The tape is ideally suited between the heat sink and the heating element. Thanks to its remarkable compressibility, it can be used to drain heat away from 0.4 mm to 0.3 mm. The tape is in one large piece that can be trimmed to suit individual needs.
- Powerful thermal tape
- Easy to use and remove
- Working in the temperature range: -50 ~ 200C degrees
- Thermal conductivity: 7 W/mK
- Thickness: 0,5 mm
- No glue
- Laptop / notebook (graphics cards, power section)
- PC - graphics card (between heat sink and GPU), power section, RAM modules
- Appliances / Appliances (LCD TVs, amplifiers, electronics emitting heat)
Method of application::
- First make sure both surfaces are completely clean
- Remove the protective tape on one side and apply to the system / chip
- Remove the second protective tape and press the heatsink, cooling system
Thanks to the special structure it fills the rough surfaces perfectly, it is very flexible and easy to remove if you want to unstick the joined surfaces. The tape does not have an adhesive so its mounting on a heating element requires mechanical pressure on the heatsink.
- 1 x AAB Cooling Thermo Pad 120.20.0,5
- 1 x Package