Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AAB CoolingThermal Grease 100g is a high quality silicone heat-conducting paste that does not conduct electricity. This product is essential for proper conduction of heat from heat-emitting circuits, electronics or microelectronics.
- Pasta does not conduct electricity - very good isolator!
- Protects against moisture.
- Ideal density and viscosity
- Wide operating range: -30 to 300°C
- Easy to apply and remove
Systems used in PCs, laptops and other electronics:
CPUs (between the heat sink and the CPU), graphics cards (between the heat sink and the GPU), chipsets (between the heat sink and North Bridge and South Bridge), power sections and among other heating circuits in widely used electronics.
Instructions for applying paste to the system:
1. Apply a thin layer of paste to the processor surface and distribute evenly.
2. When installing and pressing the heat sink to the processor, gently rotate it several times to the right and left to perfectly distribute the paste between the processor and the heatsink base.
- AAB CoolingThermal Grease 100g